The most volatile instrument of 2017 is in flat now after breathtaking growth in December but it doesn’t mean that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have exhausted their potential!
While currency market is relatively calm, we give our clients chance to earn and announce contest “Cryptomania”!
Have you already traded cryptocurrencies? Share your experience and trading secrets and participate in FreshForex article contest with the main prize of $50. Prize funds are 100% withdrawable and tradable!
Participation terms are simple:
Write a unique article on one of the following topics: History of Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple; interesting facts about Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple and these currencies trading strategies; Send us your articles via special form on Encyclopedia CleverFX page; Wait for contest results to get your $50 for the first place, $30 for the second place and $10 for the third one!
Contest period is from February 1st through February 28th. Results will be announced on on the company’s website. March 1st, 2018.
To increase your chances of winning you can send unlimited number of articles during the contest period!
Please make sure your read full terms of the contest before writing articles.
1. Contest period is from February 1st through February 28th, 2018.
2. To participate a client needs to meet following criteria: 2.1. Have real trading account with FreshForex and verified personal data. Open trading account now.
2.2. Look through the published articles, as repeating articles won’t be accepted.
2.3. Write an article in accordance with contest terms and upload it via the form on the company’s website.
3. For participation in the contest FreshForex accepts the articles published in CleverFX Encyclopedia during the contest period and matching one of the following topics:
3.1.1. History of Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple;
3.1.2. Interesting facts about Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple;
3.1.3. Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple trading strategies.
4. All the articles must meet the following requirements:
4.1. Articles should be written in literary formal language in third person and express neutral point of view;
4.2. Articles should have no less than 90% of uniqueness according to Advego Plagiatus;
4.3. Articles should have at least 2 000 symbols without spaces;
4.4. The structure of articles should be logical and include supporting graphical material.
5. One author may send unlimited number of articles.
6. Winners will be chosen by FreshForex expert jury.
7. Results of the contest will be announced on the company’s website on March 1st, 2018.
8. Prize money are distributed as follows:
1 place $50
2 place $30
3 place $10
9. Prize funds are credited to FreshForex trading account to Balance field and are tradable and withdrawable without limitations.
10. The company reserves the right to unilaterally change the terms and period of the contest.