Lots of economic dockets and events scheduled for today and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Export prices grew by 9.4 percent in the first quarter, while import prices grew by 1.2 percent.
- Japan: BoJ kept monetary policy steady at today’s meeting. The press conference is scheduled at 6:30 GMT.
- Germany: GFK consumer confidence report will be released at 6:00 GMT. Consumer price inflation report will be released at 12:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: March trade balance report will be released at 6:00 GMT.
- Spain: First quarter unemployment survey will be released at 7:00 GMT, along with April flash HICP report.
- Italy: Consumer and business confidence for April will be reported at 8:00 GMT.
- Portugal: Consumer and business confidence for April will be reported at 8:00 GMT, followed by trade balance at 8:30 GMT.
- United Kingdom: CBI will release trade survey report at 10:00 GMT. GFK consumer confidence report for April will be released at 23:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Sentiment and confidence reports for April will be released at 10:00 GMT. ECB will announce interest rate decision at 11:45 GMT, followed by a press conference at 12:30 GMT.
- United States: Weekly jobless claims report will be released at 12:30 GMT, along with durable goods order report and goods trade balance report. Pending home sales report will be released at 14:00 GMT. EIA will release weekly natural gas inventory report at 14:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: March trade balance report will be released at 22:45 GMT.
- Japan: Tokyo and National inflation report will be released at 23:30 GMT, along with unemployment report for March and followed by flash industrial production numbers for March and retail trade details.
- Auction: U.S. will auction 7-year note at 17:00 GMT. Italy will auction 5-year and 10-year bonds.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company – www.instaforex.com
The post Fxwirepro: the Day ahead 27th April 2017 appeared first on forexnewstoday.net.
The post Fxwirepro: the Day ahead 27th April 2017 appeared first on bestforexmoney.info.