AntMiner S9 13.5Th/s Asic Miner Bitcoin 16nm BTC Mining Machine Bitmain
If you only need the power supply ,please enter this link:
- Hash Rate11.5TH/s, 12.5TH/s, 13TH/s, 13.5TH/s & 14TH/s, depending on batch. Variation of ±5% is expected
- Power Consumption1127W (11.5TH/s batch), 1225W (12.5TH/s batch), 1274W (13TH/s batch), 1323W (13.5TH/s batch), 1372W (14TH/s batch) (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp). Expected discrepancy of +10%
- Power Efficiency0.098 J/GH +10% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit189x BM1387
- Dimensions350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)
- Cooling2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating Temperature0°C to 40°C
- Network ConnectionEthernet
- FrequencyAutomatically set
1. The price of mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the exchange rate,
the network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests or return cannot be accepted after payment.
2. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency,
the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
3. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate.
Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board !
4. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power.
Be sure to power on the miner only after all the PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
5. Chassis deformation or heat sink loose, please do not power but contact us soon.
New AntMiner S9 13.5 Th/s Asic Miner Bitcoin 16nm BTC Mining Machine Bitmain optional original antMiner PSU vs Avalon miner appeared first on yashopasia.com.